Dr. Khai Lam
HCA Healthcare UK
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Mr Lam qualified from Nottingham University and completed his spinal surgery training at the Centre for Spinal Surgery and Studies, Nottingham. Mr Khai Lam is a highly qualified practicing spinal surgeon who has implanted more than 1000 spinal disc replacements since 2004. He is considered a key opinion leader and reference centre for spinal disc replacement surgery, minimal anterior access surgery (MASS), extra-lateral interbody fusion (XLIF), minimally invasive surgery (MISS), revision spine surgery and complex spinal deformities. He is a regular trainer of many visiting spinal surgeons from all around the globe. His work is covered in over 100 published scientific papers and presentations both nationally and internationally. Mr Khai Lam is the UK’s first surgeon to be trained on the ExcelsiusGPS® Robotic Navigation System and proud to be leading the UK launch of this revolutionary system at London Bridge Hospital.
- M.D PhD
- Follow of Royal College of Surgeon
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeon ( Orth )
- spinal disc replacement surgery
- minimal anterior access surgery (MASS)
- extra-lateral interbody fusion (XLIF)
- minimally invasive surgery (MISS)
- revision spine surgery and complex spinal deformities.