London Bridge Hospital
London Bridge (London Bridge) Hospital is a large general hospital in London under HCA UK. It has comprehensive treatment facilities, including outpatient, inpatient and emergency departments, providing professional medical consultation service for all patients, its specialty departments including Head, Neck and Throat Center, Urology and Hematology.
Head, Neck and Throat Department:
The Head and Thyroid Center specializes in medical treatment of mouth, throat, nose, sinuses and thyroid. The number of patients treated by this consultant team accounts for a large part in the UK.
The consultants team in Urology department include the leaders in this medical field, all have extensive experiences in various urinary system diseases, including bladder, ureter, kidney, urethra, prostate and male reproductive diseases.
Leading by Dr. Kazmi, the hematology consultant team specializes in long-term stem cell transplantation and allogeneic transplantation technology.
1) Certified by JACIE, the International Stem Cell Transplantation Center uses autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation to treat multiple sclerosis (MS) and other complex diseases in hematology;
2) Comprehensive treatment for hematological oncology diseases, including various malignant hematological tumor diseases and non-malignant hematological diseases, such as: thalassemia, deep vein thrombosis, hemophilia and complex demagogical disease;
3) Anti-coagulant specialist clinics for blood coagulation diseases;
4) Hematological screening pathology laboratory to quickly and accurately identify and diagnose;
5) Comprehensive molecular diagnosis, providing personalized medicine plan based on genetic composition of the isolated cells in individual tumor.