HCA Healthcare UK
HCA is a large global medical group. Its European branch HCA UK has a well-known medical team in Europe, and dozens of prestigious medical institutions in London and its surrounding areas, all of which offering premium medical resources and preeminent medical care.
HCA UK introduces new scientific research technology into clinical practice, cooperates with several leading teaching hospitals in London, and commits to the clinical research of various new drugs, and has successfully obtained the market approval of the US FDA and European EMA to provide better medical solutions for treatment options and recovery possibilities.
Diagnostic Imaging Techniques:
1) High-precision genetic health screening, including: bowel cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer and cardiovascular disease.
2) Provide comprehensive molecular diagnosis, which can provide personalized medicine based on the genetic composition of individual cells in individual’s tumor.
3) Innovative scientific imaging technology, including PET-CT, providing enhanced imaging with only half the radiation and screening time of ordinary CT; dual-energy CT scanner and Heartflow FERct can be used for patients with heart disease, avoiding ionizing radiation or invasive operations.
4) Build accurate images of the heart through new diagnostic techniques, while avoiding the need for invasive testing, and provide patients with more efficient and accurate diagnosis.
5) Using innovative methods to extract biopsy tissue in highly sensitive parts of the brain, diagnosis of diseases is faster and more accurate than ever.
1) Use revolutionary therapy autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation to treat patients with multiple sclerosis, and provide CAR-T cell immunotherapy with a drug-resistant form for blood cancer patients;
2) Provide proton therapy and non-invasive treatment for tumor patients who are unlikely to undergo surgery;
3) In collaboration with the Imperial College London to carry out clinical interventional ablation treatment services, using NanoKnife® to treat liver cancer and pancreatic cancer;
4) Introduce technologies such as CyberKnife®, NanoKnife® and TrueBeam™ linear accelerator into private medical institutions;
5) London Gamma Knife Center can provide outpatient radiosurgery treatment for brain tumor patients;
6) Visualase System-using a heated laser to eliminate cancer cells through a few millimeters wide brain incision, mainly for patients with complex malignant tumors in deep areas of the brain.
1) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for neonates and pediatrics, providing infants with respiratory replacement technology and life support technology;
2) Led by Professor Alain Fraisse and Professor John Deanfield, pediatric cardiology department introduces number of new technologies and techniques.
3) Children's Neurological Disorder Treatment Center
4) The British private pediatric bone marrow (stem cell) transplantation service provides better treatment for infants with brain injury.
1) Minimally invasive surgery use to treat chronic heart valve occlusion.
2) Combined with the emerging computational fluid dynamics, using mechanical engineering software in cardiovascular diseases, through the implementation of millions of complex equations to help experts understand the development of the disease, so as to determine the better treatment effect;
3) Wireless cardiac pacemaker and transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
1) Leading Neurosurgeon experts in performing complex minimally invasive brain surgery;
2) Multiple organ intensive care facility.